Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thing #4

Most people are very sociable. They are interested in hearing what people have to say as well as communicating their thoughts and ideas with other people. This concept of social interaction amongst communicators is an essential part of using a blog. Communicating comments on a blog is the same thing as having a non-verbal conversation and opinions matters. People reading comment want to hear both the positive and negative responses of others. The truth is that most people appreciate hearing comments about their blogs whether it is destructive or constructive criticizism. People feel a sense of value about themselves and their thoughts when what they say is analyzed respectfully. Therefore, blogging helps people communicate and share old and new ideas with other bloggers. In addition, respectful commenting helps all bloggers feel  that posting their blogs was worth the effort.

An important point I read about commenting was how they should be meaningful and important. It talked about how people should write comments that are meaningful to them. This makes alot of sense because it assures the blogger that they are reading a sincere response and also that their blog was valued.

Another important point addressed being afraid to comment on blogs. It basicly said that beginner are often afraid to share their thoughts and ideas. On the contrary, beginner should get use to sharing their ideas about what they think of other people blogs or comments because they might be sharing some need to know information. Like I mentioned earlier, it increases the blogger's self-worth when people comment respectfully.

Valerie Shaw, Shatica Johnson, Cindy Eddleman, Tabitha Kelley, and Jessica Heatherly are the five bloggers from that I selected to read and comment on. Danyelle Money and Dillon Biemesderfer are two other bloggers outside of my group whose blogs I read and commented on. With the exception of Danyelle Money, every blogger that I chose was a random pick. However, I enjoyed reading their blogs and commenting on them.
Out of the bloggers that I chose I commented on things they blogged about such as Using RSS, Creating a Avatar, Founding photos on Flickr,  and Using the Generator. For the most part, I agreed with them in how they felt about their blogging experiences. I did this by picking the blogs that best interested me. I commented  mainly on the blogs in which I had mutual feelings about. Plus, the blogs I read contained ideas about blogging that I never even though of. That's what I enjoyed about reading their blogs the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment