Monday, June 20, 2011

Thing #13

Zoho seems as if it is a easy accessible and time saving web-based application for people in the technology world to make good use of. I consider this to be and awesome discovery to me. I expolded some of the feather and I can see myself using this web-based application in the near future. Reading the Zoho Writer tutorial impressed with the many improved and advanced features that can be applied when using this application. The fact that I can access my documents from anywhere there is internet without a memorystick is amazing. This web-based application may or may not replace a multitude of different software versions but it will be a difinitely blessing to everyone who discovers it such as I have.

I found Google Doc to be a web based application that is also helpful to people in the technology world. Upon exploring Google Doc I was able to create a powerpoint document that I named My Google Drawing. Also, I discovered that I could download my powerpoint document in order to use more templates.

My classroom students will be able to work together using a web based application. I can put my class in small groups and give them a powerpoint assignment in which they can work on together. Through Google Doc they can share a file using the same web-based application and each student can make their own contribution to the group assignment.

Google Doc and Zoho are somewhat different to me. Google Doc seemed a little more complicated to me than Zoho. Maybe I did explore Google Doc enough but I was about to follow Zoho because of the tutorial that I was about the read. I pefer Zoho because it looked like I had more temple access and seemed the easiest to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment