Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summary of the 23 Things

I'm so thankful that I am at the end of exploring this web 2.0 genre. Some of my favorite experiences on this learning journey was Animoto and LiveBinder. Web 2.0 has affected my lifelong learning goal by showing me a variety of think that become a more effective educator. The only tool that I think can be taken away from the Web 2.0 is Delicious. With the exception of Delicious there is nothing different that needs to be done to improve the format of this program.

The things I have learned from this program will influence my practice as a teacher because I plan to make some of these tools apart of my curriculum. The RSS feeds and blogging is the way I plan to keep up with new developments in Web 2.0. I'm sure these two tools will be very helpful to me.

Well, until next time bloggers. Be creative. Sure helpful information. Be responsible and blog on.

No comments:

Post a Comment