Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thing #16

The start page that I chose to is Netvibes. It appealed to me more than the other start pages because it looked cool and unique. I discovered that I could go to add content and find categories with a list of things that I can add to my start page. It's a possibility that I might make Netvibes my permanent home page.

The online calendars can be useful to me. They can help put my life in a better perspective. Without calendar a person schedule can be out of order. By using one of these calendars I can plain my days, weeks, and months more effectively.

The to-do lists is helpful. Its not too much work. In fact, it can help keep a person from putting too much on them at one time. Having a to-do list can work well with a calendar because calendars can help a person split a overwhelming to-do list into separate days.

The tool that I could use and recommend to others is the start page. I found it to be the most impressive tool to use. It's an easy way to have all of your favorite web pages on one site.

No comments:

Post a Comment